Friday 26 May 2017

Is Summer Finally On It's Way?






I've never been the kind of girl to wear a skirt. I'm usually the one wearing black ripped jeans and a band tee. Recently I found this grey gem in Primark for only £8!!! Weirdly I looked at it and was surprisingly intrigued. I decided to try it on and instantly fell in love with it. (So I went back about 3 hours later and bought it in kaki green) This particular item has been one which I have loved styling. At first I was unsure as to what I would wear it with, however I think I have found the answer. I love to wear this style of skirt with a loose top and casual shoes. I think it is such a casual way to wear a skirt like this. *How many times can I say style and casual in one blog post* 

Do you have any clothing items which you find hard to style? 
I would love to know in the comments below!

Main YT Channel • Vlogging Channel • Twitter • Instagram • Bloglovin' • FaceBook

1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of pleated skirts, and love the look of that skirt you got at Primark!
    It looks great styled with trainers and the 'I Need Some Space graphic white T-shirt (I love the dark trim at the neckline and sleeves).
    Your hair, eyeshadow, mascara and perfectly applied lipstick all look beautiful.

    I hope you will start doing haul and outfit posts here on your blog again.
    Perhaps you could even embed one of your videos once in a while?
    I have noticed that the video uploads on both your Melody Collis YouTube and More Melody Collis YouTube channels are current, and that your Tweets on Twitter are current as well (as of today, 12 Sept., 2020).

    That is way more than I can say for myself.
    Although my Twitter is current (!!!), I have yet to do a new blog post in year 2020 and haven't uploaded any new videos to my YouTube since year 2016.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete