Thursday 13 October 2016

Are You Really An Iron Maiden Fan?



Band t-shirts are probably my favourite thing to wear. I don't really know why though. I think it's honestly because they are so casual, comfy and wearable that I just can't help but constantly throw them on with everything. When putting an outfit together featuring a band tee, I usually pop on some Dr Martens because I really enjoy that whole grunge vibe when I am rocking a band tee. The jeans that I am wearing are from Pull & Bear and they have been my go-to jeans for a few months now. I used to be a skinny jeans person, I would NEVER been seen in a par of jeans that weren't stuck to my legs. These jeans are so comfortable that I just can't help but wear them all the time, and would you believe... they were £8.99. £8.99!!!!!! 

*I recently uploaded my entire Dr Martens collection video to my YouTube channel (ITS HUGE) * So if you are a massive fan of Dr Martens then I would highly recommend watching that!

I just thought that I would share with you what I've been loving to wear recently! I hope you are all having a lovely day wherever you are in the world! Don't forget to follow me on all of my social media links and leave me a comment below telling me your go-to piece of clothing this Autumn. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Maiden fan and especially of that album you have on your tee! Where did you get it? I loveee wearing band tees too cos I love bands a lot lol and they're so comfy and versatile!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete